Sunday, September 19, 2010

Graphic

I would expect my site to be pretty dark.  I know everyone expects rainbows and unicorns from me, but I've got to keep people on their toes...

5tttttttttttttttttttt  (my cat's contribution to this post)

Ahem.  Moving on.

I wouldn't mind having some images that relate to my stories.  And I wouldn't be particularly bothered if people didn't "get" the presence of some images, because I doubt I would actually have whole pieces of fiction on my site. Thus, folks might not easily associate the graphics with my writing.  But in Dream Land, where many people have read my short stories and all the people visiting my site would be familiar with my work, it would be cool to use images and graphics that would make sense for those who actually knew something about my fiction. 

Example?  Well, in a recent story, a character washes his hands (for significant reasons that you cannot know about unless you have read said story.  Click here for an excerpt) and so maybe I would feature a dripping sink on my site...

I dunno.

1 comment: