Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks

Being home for a while was nice.  I haven't really spent a significant amount of time in my hometown since March.  And of course everything was different and everything was the same. 

During Thanksgiving dinner, my uncle politely reminded me that my biological clock is ticking.  Everyone talked about Jesus a lot.  The older people started talking about all their ailments and the medications they're on. 

My dad used double-sided tape to stick a fake piece of shit to the side of the toilet bowl, then laughed as people tried to flush it out of disgust and panic.

My nephew and I watched Toy Story 3, then I listened to him sing "You've Got a Poot in Me," which I'm sure Disney wishes they had used instead of Randy Newman's version. 

Overall, not bad. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I loved Toy Story 3! And that piece of shit sounds epic. He should have shot some video of that.

    ReplyDelete