Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ready

Leaving bright and early tomorrow for Georgia.  I can't honestly say I'm looking forward to this wedding.  I don't believe in marriage and I don't believe in acting like I'm the best of friends with people I haven't spoken to in over a year.  If I could, I'd get down there and then come up with some excuse about why I couldn't make it to the ceremony.  Then I'd just hang out with my dad and my nephew and my best friend who's coming along with me.  And I would do lame Macon things like...nothing.  There's nothing to do in Macon.  But it would be great. 

But I'll go to the wedding, because I said I would. 

Buford Trimble and Montgomery Honeysickle shall have a marvelous journey.

1 comment:

  1. If you're not going to the ceremony might as well come upwith the excuse up here. Although I must say while I don't like the idea of marriage I do like wedding ceremonies (no I do not get laid at weddings or have crazy weddding crasher adventures) The people in the wedding, the bride, the groom, the parents, and most of the guests usually seem pretty happy. And while I am cynically aware these faces will not last its nice to know they exist at all.

    Just suck it up and go to the wedding. Have a crasher moment even as a noncrasher

    ReplyDelete